Timers not updating (Spring Forward Problem?)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

reseman5

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
I just checked all of my timers and they are all off by 1 hour. The guide and everything shows the right time, but when I check the schedule it is recording the program that is on an hour before the actual program. I have rebooted and still no change.

Before I setup all new timers, wanted to see if anyone had a quicker fix.

Fine here

I just checked all of my timers and they are all off by 1 hour. The guide and everything shows the right time, but when I check the schedule it is recording the program that is on an hour before the actual program. I have rebooted and still no change.

I don't have any ideas for you but they're correct on my 622.

Generally, the timers I set within the last week are wrong (in the samw way you said), and the ones that are older are still fine...

Generally, the timers I set within the last week are wrong (in the samw way you said), and the ones that are older are still fine...

I went to the scheduled update time in the Menu Preferences and changed the time to update now (such as 3:30 PM). I then watched it go through the update process. When it rebooted this time, everything was back to normal. I then changed the update time back to 3:00 AM. Maybe try that.

I went to the scheduled update time in the Menu Preferences and changed the time to update now (such as 3:30 PM). I then watched it go through the update process. When it rebooted this time, everything was back to normal. I then changed the update time back to 3:00 AM. Maybe try that.

Any chance you had a timer recording when the update was supposed to happen at 3AM? If so, then perhaps it didn't correct until you forced it manually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts