PS3 3D update now available 3.50

?Sa?dma???

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
The PlayStation®3 system software version 3.50 update includes the following:
Blu-ray 3D™ disc playback

The PS3™ system can now play 3D content on Blu-ray 3D™ discs.

An HD 3D display, active 3D glasses, and a high-speed HDMI cable (each sold separately) are required for 3D features. Visit www.us.playstation.com/support/3D for details.
Limitations on Blu-ray 3D™ disc playback

The 3D display of some elements such as menus and subtitles may be different on the PS3™ system than on other 3D playback devices.
Depending on the content, some BD-J (Blu-ray Disc™ Java*) features such as BONUSVIEW™ and BD-Live™ may not play in 3D or may not function properly on the PS3™ system.
When Dolby TrueHD is selected as the audio format, audio will be output in Dolby Digital during playback of Blu-ray 3D™ content.
When DTS-HD is selected as the audio format, audio will be output in DTS during playback of Blu-ray 3D™ content.
*Blu-ray Disc Java provides enhanced bonus content, including network access, picture-in-picture (PIP) functionality and expanded local storage.

okay now I Need my hd add on for my hd66 :) I am still holding out hope that my onkyo 606 and my hd66 and ps3 is all I need plus glasses, but I dont think thats going to be the case :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)