PS3 vs. 360?

I never really got into playing RPG games. Graphic wise, they look fantastic. But for me it's sports, RockBand, Guitar Hero, and the run and gun type games.

I never really got into playing RPG games. Graphic wise, they look fantastic. But for me it's sports, RockBand, Guitar Hero, and the run and gun type games.

I love RPGs because they have such deep stories (mostly). The type of game that drives me batty are sneak games. I just don't have the patients for it, or get extremely frustrated because I always get caught.

Last question, I promise. PS3 and BR movies in 1080i look better than standard dvd. What about a comparision with the HD movie channels. ( HBO, Starz, etc ) PS3 in 1080i still win out?

Last question, I promise. PS3 and BR movies in 1080i look better than standard dvd. What about a comparision with the HD movie channels. ( HBO, Starz, etc ) PS3 in 1080i still win out?

Absolutely, yes. Higher resolution (compared to DVD) and lack of compression (compared to cable/sat) make Blu-Ray a much better option for picture quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)