Questions about the new XiP Receivers?

Since the 813 has an eSATA port , could you connect an EHD that way? And if so, could you connect 2 EHDs at the same time (one via eSATA and one via USB)?
I am told YES! You can also hook up drives to the 110 boxes and they will be automatically shared to the network.

Are you going to be charged based upon how many tuners you use with the 813, or will you also be charged for the 110's? Meaning can I add as many thin clients and will I be charged for each tv a thin client has. I could easily see myself going with 3 813's and a few OTA tuners, to a total of 5 Tv's.

I don't believe they have released any info on pricing. We probably won't find out the pricing structure until it's close to it's release date. Too many things can change so I doubt they'll discuss pricing for a while.

Are you going to be charged based upon how many tuners you use with the 813, or will you also be charged for the 110's? Meaning can I add as many thin clients and will I be charged for each tv a thin client has. I could easily see myself going with 3 813's and a few OTA tuners, to a total of 5 Tv's.

That is not decided yet, that is up to DISH. All the people I have been dealing with on the XiP stuff have been from Echostar.

BTW to anyone here at Summit, am sitting at Base Camp if you want to come on down and talk. :) I do have a 3PM meeting here but would love to say high and talk shop. :D