R10 Tivo DVR, Message #81

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadzx11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
memphis
It says my DVR service is not activated. WTF is going on? I have never seen this message before. I do have TV, but this thing has probably cost me some timers going off, if it didn't delete them. I am currently stuck in troubleshooting hell, as I tried a reset just before I called because I knew it would be the first thing they asked me to do.

It's a TiVo, it powers back up slow! Anyway, I am pretty hacked that its cut off. This better not be phone line related or I will be going to commcast. Under no circumstances will I accept a leased reciever. Their inhouse non Tivo DVRs are also unnacceptable, so I really hope this is a glitch.

If the power cooperative toasted it (they already cost me a PS2 and likely, a motherboard), I am going to be super pissed. Our electricity has gone back to dropping once per day. :mad: Monopolies are BS!

It seems to be working. It took a hit, but she "made" me reset it to be sure.

Disaster avoided!

chadzx11,
Are you OK man ???

Relax, it's only TV, they probably need to do a rehit, takes a few minutes, actually you could actually do it online as well.

Anyway, glad it's taken care of.

Sorry you feel so bad about the HR20's, mines work pretty much flawlessly since Sept of last year, I now have 2 and possibly looking for a third soon.

Very stable now.

Just because you see people talking about the unit and doing CE's Doesn't mean there is problems with them ....

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)