R15 MFR 500

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Decifal

Original poster
Hello, we've been trying to find an answer to this question and haven't found any direct suggestions (other than throw away, get a new one etc).. We have two of the R15 mfr 500's box's. One at my house, the other my parents (separate accounts, same equipment etc we ordered around the same time).

Both receivers have this habbit of having the screen go black, while the sound still plays. You can pause the show and the status bar shows up just fine.. So the physical connection is good. The only thing i've noticed is that it happens the most in the evenings on mine and my parents experience it at random times...

What could I try to do with this box before going through the process of talking to someone on the phone for an hour trying to convince them they need replacing? Anything ? I just find it weird that two receivers of the same model with two separate accounts/dish's are having similar issues, but not at the same times....

I would really appreciate any help...

Its a software issue with that specific model. The R15-500's and R16-500's are both experiencing it. The engineering Dept is currently testing new software for a fix.
No ETA as yet for a final fix.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts