Re: Billing and Overdraft Fee's

DemisE

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
Cordova, TN
I discovered that Voom billed me twice for service yesterday. I have called CS and also sent an e-mail to Wilt. But what has happened is that the account that I provided to them went into the negative. I purposly keep a low amount of money in this account so that just in case my card number gets stolen or compromised I am not at a huge loss. But becuase of Voom's screw up I now have $58.00 in overdraft fee's. Obviously I refuse to pay these fees as I did not create them and they did. Also another thing that is strange is that I never recieved a bill saying that I would be charged at all from Voom. Anyone have any ideas about this?

I actually had the SAME EXACT thing happen to me. I changed my account and they charged my old account (which didn't have enough money in it, plus I supposively had credit from voom and shouldn't of been charged anyway) also, the bank won't help you. Long story short, after a very lengthy conversation with the CSR (she tried to blame it on me) they credited my voom account with the value of the bank fee. If the CSR won't fix it, ask for a supervisor or someone in billing. They owe you for their mistake!!!

good luck man, let me know how it goes,

TONY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)