Since the weather has start to be nice I decided it was time to start working on installing the Prodelin 1.2 meter dish I found during the winter. Looking around my scarp pile of old dish parts I came up with the following. Since I had a short section of pipe but it's diameter was to small for the mount to fit tightly so with a little looking I found a motor housing from an old actuator which was a prefect fit so I welded it to the top of the pipe. Then I used a part from a Winegard mount to make a bracket for the bottom.so now I can install my three 20" 5/8th threaded rods into the concrete. Now just need to wait on the weather to stop raining and the ground to dry out so I can dig my hole and mix some concrete and also fill the space between the two pipes and then do a little painting.