Red Button

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkr0923

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2004
South
How come my red button doesn't work on ESPN to get scores or weather channel to get my weather.....had to do a reset and it hasn't worked since, been a week now.

How come my red button doesn't work on ESPN to get scores or weather channel to get my weather.....had to do a reset and it hasn't worked since, been a week now.

My God!
RED buttons were discontinued & don't push it anymore. It has been determined that the RED button also signals every automated garage door in the country to go up. Don't push that thing no mo!

Joe

I also have a HR21-100 it doesn't work on with same software and a H23-600 it Does work on. Software maybe?

Try changing channels from a non active channel back to ESPN and see if that helps.

Could be a similar situation -Hr-24 here and the red button isn't showing, and Tv apps say they're loading but nothing happens.

Could be a similar situation -Hr-24 here and the red button isn't showing, and Tv apps say they're loading but nothing happens.

You are on a Known Sports channel when your having problems with the Red Sports score button, correct ?

Fwiw, it doesn't work on stations like TBS/TNT where the MLB Baseball playoffs are going on as they are not actually Sports channels.

They do take a little time to load ....

You are on a Known Sports channel when your having problems with the Red Sports score button'll t, correct ?

Fwiw, it doesn't work on stations like TBS/TNT where the MLB Baseball playoffs are going on as they are not actually Sports channels.

They do take a little time to load ....
Yeah, ESPN...I wasn't sure if the apps issue was from my end bc of Internet problems, but I've since ran system test & checked on demand & it appears to be fine if slow

Also the apps not loading isn't like the usual hiccup,like when the panel will partially show then close w/ an error orunavailable message....it actually says it's loading, message closes then nothing.
Once it also claimed no Internet connection found when I tapped the right arrow, which had me wondering again if the problem was on my end.

I've tried the reset and it didn't fix it. Will try software download tonight and see what happens.

RKR,
Sedeing your gonna d/l the new software tonight, why not revert back to the National Release and see if your trouble is still there ...

If it's not, you'll know it's a CE software issue, if it is still happening, it might be your box.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts