Redbox Blu-ray Zip Code Search

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Its nice, I drive right by that Walgreen's on my way home from the gym, so I just swing in to rent or drop off the next day.

I dropped Nflix to one at a time for TV shows and the random flicks Redbox doesnt have on BR.

I'm sooo tired of "long wait", but 1080p VOD sucks at $6/pop.

Bizzare! I'm in Fairfax County. None near my home (across from George Mason University). None near where I work. None near where I used to work. :confused:

None near my house or even where I work or anywhere in between the 75 miles from my house to work.

elwaylite said:
I guess Mobile is where it's at!

And the rest of Alabama. 15 near me. I've not even considered this. Do they get new release blu rays quicker than Netflix?

Well, I am sure each one is indivdually owned, or I would think...so would be up to each owner to switch. I will think it will be a while around here, In western Wisconsin.

Well, I am sure each one is indivdually owned, or I would think...so would be up to each owner to switch. I will think it will be a while around here, In western Wisconsin.

I believe it said on their web sit recently that they were in test market mode. They are also test marketing game rental too per tehir web site when I read the Blu thing.

AS for being individually owned, that may be. I don't think that drives decisions on what is in the box though. Since you can return to any box and not just the one you rent from there has to be a bigger picture for developing the list of what is where and how it is stocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts