Redbox Blu-ray Zip Code Search

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And the rest of Alabama. 15 near me. I've not even considered this. Do they get new release blu rays quicker than Netflix?

They've agreed to the 30 day waits on some, IIRC. Thing is, I've not had an issue with newer flicks not being in the machine, as opposed to the Netflix long wait. Thats why I kept Nflix at 1 out at a time, for TV shows in BR and any movies that are DVD only on the RB.

Just to name two, Crazy Heart and The Road are only DVD here, so Ill get them off Nflix. I expect it'll be like the Nflix launch, where some will be BR and some will be DVD only, but it'll get better.

I have a Walgreens across the street from my work. I see the machine outside of Walgreens. I sure hope those disk don't melt in this heat.:)

Nothing here in Connecticut, but we have lots of redboxes here. (In fact one grocery store has 3 of them... 2 inside and one outside.

I would love to see them offer Bluray!

Nothing here in Connecticut, but we have lots of redboxes here. (In fact one grocery store has 3 of them... 2 inside and one outside.

I would love to see them offer Bluray!
Yeah that would have been nice when I was on my Netflix break. Now that I'm back with them, the pain has been eased a bit. But yeah Redboxes are springing up like weeds around here, and it's a little discouraging that CT is never considered as a test market for ANYTHING.

We have a bunch of them here, mostly in McDonalds, Walgreens and a local grocery chain.

I went to the web site but couldn't find any info on Blu Ray cost to rent. In fact nothing there about cost at all except to purchase. Anyone know what the rental costs are for Blu Ray?

I went today and they had 6 titles at one of the boxes by me. Picked up Hot Tub Time Machine and Book of Eli.

Just stopped by and picked up Wolfman in BR for tonight. Last week they only had it in DVD, as well as Crazy Heart, but now have both in BR.

The search still shows no locations in my area, BUT the machine closest to me has about a dozen titles. Just found out today.

The search still shows no locations in my area, BUT the machine closest to me has about a dozen titles. Just found out today.

Pretty much the same here. It still shows no titles in Milwaukee, but the closest one has some titles available. The interesting part is that the graphic on the front shows a dozen titles available in dual format, but the ordering screen only showed 4 titles available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)