Redbox Blu-ray Zip Code Search

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It seems they are also now doubling up machines at locations, in a new article I read. I guess it;s to help with space for the BR rollout. All 4 sites near me now have a machine A and B. I can reserve blu-rays at all of them online, and swing by and pick them up on the way home. They email me a receipt, and a notification when it shows returned. Very cool.

18 titles currently available to rent. There are about 15 - 20 machines within 5 miles of my house, so reserving online is a must. $1.61 is a good price.

I've noticed lately that Redbox is doing better in my area for Blu-ray. I have 8 machines within 5 miles of my house. I've put Netflix on one out at a time, and use the Redbox coming soon page to mark movies being released. The day they are in stock in the machine I get an email. Im finding as they update coming soon for Blu-ray, I am deleting titles out of my Netflix queue.

I'd rather have it at my convenience for $1.61.

What Im seeing lately is I only need Netflix to be set on streaming and 1 Blu out at a time. I go on redbox.com every Tues and check what they are going to have in Blu vs Netflix, and its rare stuff now (Superman Unbound for example is only on DVD at Redbox). My Local CVS has two machines, less than a mile from my house so it's easy. I usually reserve from the house and just pick it up, so Im pretty happy. I was using the Netflix 4 and 5 out at a time, and even buying flicks, but there is so much nowadays I want to just watch once and not even own.

So have $9.99/month going to Netflix and roughly $10 to redbox, not bad.

Ive watched both hemlock grove and the fall, so the $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming is worth it as long as they keeping adding new series.

Looks like I'll be learning to use the REDBOX system now that my BB store is closing Monday. Seems to be the only game left for new titles in Blu Ray.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)