Release notes???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bjdotson

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
My R15-100 was recently updated to 107c

Are there any release notes or feature list for that paticular update?

Thanks all

Heres the info when it was posted, I don't know if anyone started any threads discussing it or not.

This is in the "Living on the Edge" forum.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/living-edge/103634-r15-100-aug-10-11-ce-08-01-0x10.html

Jimbo

I guess that's where I'm confused. I don't belong to Cutting edge or whatever. The post that you linked to seems to say that r15-100 did not participate. If the features listed do apply, that's pretty cool. Wonder why an update of the r15-100 was not announced. Or am I reading that post wrong?

Usually they will post national released software but lately the national released notes have not been out there. I can understand since its a ton of work just trying to keep up with CE releases. Even those sometimes only have partial details.

Usually they will post national released software but lately the national released notes have not been out there. I can understand since its a ton of work just trying to keep up with CE releases. Even those sometimes only have partial details.

Brewer,
Wasn't the update he was asking about only released in this CE so far ?

Jimbo

Brewer,
Wasn't the update he was asking about only released in this CE so far ?

Jimbo

Not the same version. His version looks like the national release so Earl hasnt put any notes on it out anywhere. Its probably similar to the last Living on Edge release.

I do have the display setting where you can go straight to guide now. Don't think I have the white GUI. The background on all the menues are blue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts