Renewals & Cancelled Shows

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
I don't think ABC are doing The Rookie any favors moving it to Sunday night after 3 hours of reality nonsense.
That's a damn shame. How does anything follow Shark Tank (that probably qualifies as nonsense but certainly not reality)?

Maybe they figure that DVRs and OTT have reached a critical mass and they can place a show anywhere.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I enjoyed The Kids are Alright, and it was steadily improving, but I was the only person in my family that liked it. Not sure why. I suspect the mom was too abrasive for some.
I loved this show. It reminded me of my childhood in St. Louis Mo. A lot of Catholic families around us that had kids galore. But I got a warm feeling of nostalgia when I watched it.

Reactions: wormil

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I enjoyed The Kids are Alright, and it was steadily improving, but I was the only person in my family that liked it. Not sure why. I suspect the mom was too abrasive for some.

I have known a lot of Irish american mothers who were like Peg Cleqry. None of them were that open and honest about it though.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I liked Supergirl but they seem to have been focused too much on the Lena Kara "relationship" this last season. It felt like everyone on that show was focused on relationships over the bigger story lines.

SamCdbs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
May 7, 2008
Supergirl was a fair show at first, but like a lot of sci-fi/fantasy/superhero shows, was coopted by people with an agenda to preach.

Reactions: MikeD-C05