Renewals & Cancelled Shows

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't think ABC are doing The Rookie any favors moving it to Sunday night after 3 hours of reality nonsense.
That's a damn shame. How does anything follow Shark Tank (that probably qualifies as nonsense but certainly not reality)?

Maybe they figure that DVRs and OTT have reached a critical mass and they can place a show anywhere.

I enjoyed The Kids are Alright, and it was steadily improving, but I was the only person in my family that liked it. Not sure why. I suspect the mom was too abrasive for some.
I loved this show. It reminded me of my childhood in St. Louis Mo. A lot of Catholic families around us that had kids galore. But I got a warm feeling of nostalgia when I watched it.

Reactions: wormil
I enjoyed The Kids are Alright, and it was steadily improving, but I was the only person in my family that liked it. Not sure why. I suspect the mom was too abrasive for some.

I have known a lot of Irish american mothers who were like Peg Cleqry. None of them were that open and honest about it though.

I liked Supergirl but they seem to have been focused too much on the Lena Kara "relationship" this last season. It felt like everyone on that show was focused on relationships over the bigger story lines.

Filthy-Rich-NeXt.jpg

Fox

Filthy Rich and NeXt are both ending after one season on Fox, Deadline has confirmed.

The network will not renew either series for a second season, though both shows will see out their current runs. Low ratings — both shows are averaging a 0.5/3 in the adults 18-49 demo — and uncertainty are behind the cancellation of the series, which were both originally intended for summer runs.

Filthy-Rich-NeXt.jpg

Fox

Filthy Rich and NeXt are both ending after one season on Fox, Deadline has confirmed.

The network will not renew either series for a second season, though both shows will see out their current runs. Low ratings — both shows are averaging a 0.5/3 in the adults 18-49 demo — and uncertainty are behind the cancellation of the series, which were both originally intended for summer runs.

I tried them both and I did not care for Filthy Rich, but I liked Next. But anything is better than these dang reality or game shows.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Big Sky has made so many drastic changes like it was failing, and they were desperately trying to save it for some reason. Hard to follow season to season.

Fire Country has been good. Knowing him from Seal Team I can't separate that image of him.

Both the Rockies have been good! I look forward to them.

Survivor is getting very old to me along with Big Brother.

Swat Has become so fake I can't stand it anymore along with Special Forces where the task itself are good the "staff" attitudes and the interrogations are so unrealistic.

The Good Doctor, Hells Kitchen, Shark Tank, AGT, Tough as Nails are old but seem to still hold my interest.

New shows Parent Test, Alert have been better than I expected.