Rental Costs???

tman1991

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
So I went to watch Fast Five and its only in SD (odd) and its $4.99? Thought it was free for BBMP??

I have seen some that are $6.99. Is it free or not??

and yes there are problem 234 threads on this topic..

You are not gonna get free PPV movies with BBMP, you can rent the DVD for free, but if you choose a movie and it says it has a charge you have to pay for it. It doesn't say anywhere that PPV movies are free all of a sudden nice try

Thats what I thought.. The CSR I spoke to said it was free.. I didnt really believe them. I will try another CSR and see what they say, but yet I got the impression the PPV was free. So this is a weird service..

Thats what I thought.. The CSR I spoke to said it was free.. I didnt really believe them. I will try another CSR and see what they say, but yet I got the impression the PPV was free. So this is a weird service..

Pay Per View on the receiver is not free. You can get Fast Five as part of the Blockbuster by mail service with the cost of your BBMP, but not the PPV

thanks.. they even said I would not be charged and they would refund me if i was charged. I really didnt believe them. Glad I checked here..

In fact they even "put a note" on my acct! Not sure what that will do.. But clearly the CSRs dont understand the BBMP either..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts