"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it on 2 windows machines using firefox since Scott removed the infected ad.Didn't clear cookies or cache,just quietly went away.Never did see it on dolphin browser android or ff with linux.Very strange how some are still seeing it.

What version FF ?
Also, your using Linux, most are using Windows, which could make a difference.

Nope not yet...running FF18 here and it just did some sort of update, but still says 18.0. Haven't seen it since the day it happened, but last night I cleared all cookies for another reason and it was back today, with the "this is a bad site thing".

It's a FF bug. No longer happens w/ Chrome. But it happens again every day w/FF. I have the most recent version that isn't a beta which is 17.0.1. No fix for it, it isn't cookies or cache either when using it in Win7.

Yup we are clean.

This is a Firefox Bug. Do a Google Search over the past week of "Firefox reported Attack Page" and see how many sites are having the same problem.

Remember you can always scan our site at http://sucuri.net/ and enter any SatelliteGuys URL into the box. :)

Come on FF ...

It happened again this morning, after being on the site for about 20-30 minutes ....

I really like FF, but Come on .

Figured out how to solve the problem....

Open Firefox, click Tools, click Options, then click the Security tab. Now uncheck the box for "Block reported attack sites".

Scott- I tested the dbstalks since you said they also got hit but when I go there, no warning shows up. I only have seen the warning, even today, on satelliteguys. Any ideas?

edit- Note that today is the first day I have checked out dbstalks but I see they have a discussion on going too so some there must also be suffering with this and firefox. Guess we need to start complaining to firefox.

Last edited:
Not much of a fix, then you're unprotected for "actual" attack sites...
I'm well aware of that. Fact is, people STILL continue to report the issue here. Just like my post earlier asking if Firefox has been updated yet, until then, reporting this is just ... :deadhorse:

For those having the warning still pop up just click ignore and go to site.Pretty sure it will save satguys and not show that warning again.

Do not know if it's related, but now over the last two days both at work yesterday (Explorer) and today at home (FF) I get this while surfing the site;

[h=1]504 Gateway Time-out[/h]
nginx

Status
Not open for further replies.