Retro Jams gone??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was on last night but tonight just color bars.

Maybe they're updating the tapes :D

It's still on the schedule for KYPX, WPXS, and KCBU for Sunday at 7 (central time). If they're only going to use it once a week for a couple of hours they may just think it's not worth programming full time for FTA. I liked the channel a lot but always wondered why they had it as a separate channel since most of the Equity stations are switched in Little Rock anyway. I don't see how it generated any revenue for them. Hopefully it will be back soon!

On the other hand for all of you who always wanted a good set of color bars, now is the time to burn your DVD of them!!

I liked that channel.

Now I'm going to have to get a BUD to get The Tube,

All you need is the C-Band dish...your current receiver will work (its C-Band digital) :D

They may need a channel to feed their new low power affiliate in Grand Rapids. According to the "Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard" (see http://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12355 ):

"FCC Digest-6/14/06 Aopplications:
WUHQ-LP 41248 P & P CABLE HOLDINGS, L.L.C. Voluntary Assignment of License CHAN-29 GRAND RAPIDS, MI From: P & P CABLE HOLDINGS, L.L.C. To: MARQUETTE BROADCASTING, INC.

These are the people who own WMQF-TV ....."

Follow the link above to view the speculation...

I noticed it was gone this weekend as well. I didn't miss it much since we now have the tube OTA. I checked it today and it has an RTN 27 card instead of the color bar.

quick query shows that its channel 36 but moving to 27 and right now is UPN but going to Independent :)

The ABC station in the market owns it...so are we going to see another "handshake agreement" like WNGS does with WKBW?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)