RetroJams is back :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rescanning won't get the Call Signs, you'll have to use the Editor.
With Titan TV you click on the Customize Button
Then you enter the Call Sign
Then you enter a channel number (any number will work, and it will either give you that number or give you the real number)

I got those Call Signs by watching for them on the hour and/or half hour
tv10 is WHTM, and tv12 is WVMT, while tv17, tv26, and tv28 are duplicates of WPXI (I think)
I couldn't get these to work with Titan TV, WHTM gave me 3 DT options, one was ABC HD, two was ABC SD, and three was ABC News Now. But, none of those are on tv10?

You guys have this noobie confused. When I go to Lyngsat's website and look at G28 @ 89W, I'm not seeing all the RTNs you guys are talking about, what am I missing?

Lyngsat is based on the other side of the globe, so they can't see the satellites above North America. They rely on reports from contributors here for their information, and apparently nobody has given them the heads up yet :)

i setup my diamond yesterday and it scanned in "retrojams".

i tuned to it only to see knight rider....

I am thrilled that Retrojams is back. What a great music channel! A music channel that pays all the great classic videos. What more can you ask for? I just hope it stays. It seems like some kind of contract agreement was made with the television station as everytime a commercial comes on, it quickly goes to a generic type of commercial that doesn't reveal any local advertising. If that's what it takes to provide great videos I'm all for it and I hope it stays that way.

I am thrilled that Retrojams is back. What a great music channel! A music channel that pays all the great classic videos. What more can you ask for? I just hope it stays. It seems like some kind of contract agreement was made with the television station as everytime a commercial comes on, it quickly goes to a generic type of commercial that doesn't reveal any local advertising. If that's what it takes to provide great videos I'm all for it and I hope it stays that way.

retrojams by request!!!!!!!!!!

11 PM CT - ??? on EQUITY CHANNELS G18 / G3C

I'm watching it on KTVC. It's wonderfully bad.

Five seconds of black dead air between program to commercial transitions. When the commercials come up or the program comes back, the audio is mute for several seconds and then the audio is heard in the middle of a sentence at times.

Overlapping screen bugs/dogs.

Then people call in to make requests. "Well, we don't have that Motley Crue video, but how about Girls, Girls, Girls?" Another caller forgot his request and the host had to tell him what the caller told the screener earlier.

I'm really enjoying this. Dang, I could have had the DVR going sooner...

Don't change a thing. Spread the word on the Internet and this will become a phenomenon. (Equity ought to put up some exercepts on You Tube..)

i was on hold for a good 40 minutes and never got on... It wasn't anymore unprofessional than usual. The Vermont station I watched on seemed to have no audio problems and the logo only overlapped the song's same, as I could tell

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)