Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Looks like Retrojams is back...no more RTN shows just videos right now :)

same spot as before

Oh, ok...."RetroJams Sunday night" I remember seeing that before on several RTN's. I guess that's the only way to see RetroJams now.:(

no it wasnt RetroJams Sunday night...these were different videos. After I shut off the computer for the night I noticed they were gone...so maybe a jump of the gun??

Not sure if it's permanent, or how long it's been there, but it seems that RetroJams is now residing on the Equity S-2 mux on G28C @ 89W.

3820 H 29125 DVB-S2 8PSK

Pilot "On", FEC 3/4

APID 47 VPID 48 PPID 48

the scan info is old but at that time it was:

"TV 27 - 3820H Galax" on the Diamond 9000HD

Enjoy! :)

Not sure if it's permanent, or how long it's been there, but it seems that RetroJams is now residing on the Equity S-2 mux on G28C @ 89W.

3820 H 29125 DVB-S2 8PSK

Pilot "On", FEC 3/4

APID 47 VPID 48 PPID 48

the scan info is old but at that time it was:

"TV 27 - 3820H Galax" on the Diamond 9000HD

Enjoy! :)
You're talking about KRET, and they start Retro Jams around 8am EDT (I think) and then go to regular RTN programming for Primetime until 4am EDT, when the Infomercials start.

You're talking about KRET, and they start Retro Jams around 8am EDT (I think) and then go to regular RTN programming for Primetime until 4am EDT, when the Infomercials start.

Do they do the programming like that every day? This is the first time I have had my BUD aimed at G28 @ 89W in quite some time, I may have to rescan and see if I can get those callsigns, thanks. :)

Pretty much... I think?
These are most of the stations that work with Titan TV
tv1 WPXI DT3 (these DT's are multiple station picks from the customize list)
tv2 WTEN DT3
tv3 WSET DT2.......... tv11 WBAY DT3.......... tv20 KIRO DT2
tv4 WSAV DT2.......... tv13 KGPT.................. tv21 KAIL DT2
tv5 WSB DT2............ tv14 WSFA DT3.......... tv22 KRXI DT2
tv6 WKPT DT3.......... tv15 KDCG................. tv23 KUSG DT1
tv7 WRDQ DT2......... tv16 KWWL DT3........ tv24 WJLA DT3
tv8 WNWO DT2........ tv18 KXRM DT2......... tv25 WXYZ DT3
tv9 WPBN DT2.......... tv19 KEYT DT2.......... tv27 KRET

hope this helps, if you do titan tv....?

You guys have this noobie confused. When I go to Lyngsat's website and look at G28 @ 89W, I'm not seeing all the RTNs you guys are talking about, what am I missing? If I aim my bud @ 89W and scan, are you saying those channels are there even though Lyngsat doesn't show them? Also, is anyone having trouble getting White Springs right now? Had it up to Friday afternoon, now it's gone, even though i have Q from 59 - 70%, but now, it comes on at 59% for about 3 seconds, then drops off for a second, comes back on for 3, etc. If you guys are getting it, the only thing I haven't tried is switching lnbs to see if it's bad. Too lazy to check because I have G18 redneck rigged with G27.

You guys have this noobie confused. When I go to Lyngsat's website and look at G28 @ 89W, I'm not seeing all the RTNs you guys are talking about, what am I missing? If I aim my bud @ 89W and scan, are you saying those channels are there even though Lyngsat doesn't show them? Also, is anyone having trouble getting White Springs right now? Had it up to Friday afternoon, now it's gone, even though i have Q from 59 - 70%, but now, it comes on at 59% for about 3 seconds, then drops off for a second, comes back on for 3, etc. If you guys are getting it, the only thing I haven't tried is switching lnbs to see if it's bad. Too lazy to check because I have G18 redneck rigged with G27.

I don't know why they are not shown on Lyngsat, it's kind of hit and miss on the updates I think.

You will not be able to receive them anyway if your system is not DVB-S2 capable.

No problem with WhiteSprings here, about 85% SQ and steady signal.

Pretty much... I think?
These are most of the stations that work with Titan TV
tv1 WPXI DT3 (these DT's are multiple station picks from the customize list)
tv2 WTEN DT3
tv3 WSET DT2.......... tv11 WBAY DT3.......... tv20 KIRO DT2
tv4 WSAV DT2.......... tv13 KGPT.................. tv21 KAIL DT2
tv5 WSB DT2............ tv14 WSFA DT3.......... tv22 KRXI DT2
tv6 WKPT DT3.......... tv15 KDCG................. tv23 KUSG DT1
tv7 WRDQ DT2......... tv16 KWWL DT3........ tv24 WJLA DT3
tv8 WNWO DT2........ tv18 KXRM DT2......... tv25 WXYZ DT3
tv9 WPBN DT2.......... tv19 KEYT DT2.......... tv27 KRET

hope this helps, if you do titan tv....?

Thanks for those, vv. I haven't messed with Titantv much, but last time I did I couldn't figure out how to find the RTN listings.

I may try rescanning, or entering the call signs into the channel editor, not sure if it will let me do that.

I don't know why they are not shown on Lyngsat, it's kind of hit and miss on the updates I think.

You will not be able to receive them anyway if your system is not DVB-S2 capable.

No problem with WhiteSprings here, about 85% SQ and steady signal.
Phlatwound, thanks for the heads up on White Springs, guess I have a bad lnb, mess w/it tomorrow. I have a no-name el-cheapo receiver. The tech specs say it's DVD and MPEG2, is that the same as s-2 capable? Thanks

Phlatwound, thanks for the heads up on White Springs, guess I have a bad lnb, mess w/it tomorrow. I have a no-name el-cheapo receiver. The tech specs say it's DVD and MPEG2, is that the same as s-2 capable? Thanks

There are only a few receivers out now that are capable of receiving DVB-S2 signals (Diamond 9000HD, Pansat 9200 w/add-on board, Coolsat 8000?), so more than likely your receiver will not pick them up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts