Review of Titanium C138 LNBF to eliminate 5G Interference

Sorry, no plans to offer a combo C/KU LNBF again with or without the band pass filtering. I have never been a fan of the combined units as the performance of the available LNBF designs are highly dependent on the reflector's Focal Distance Ratio and Focal Length. The FD and FL varies greatly between dish manufacturers and models. The combo LNBF units work great on some dishes and poorly on others. Some dishes present the C and KU band signals optimally for both band probes in the feedhorn, while on other dishes the signals would not converge correctly and the user could receive either C or KU band, but not both. It was a very difficult product to provide customer support or customer satisfaction.

There are C/KU feedhorn designs that work great, but the patents are tied up and the design cannot be manufactured (I.E. the the butterfly probe at the feedhorn opening with ku waveguide).

I originally imported the CKS1 product as I observed hobbyists being ripped off by eBay sellers overcharging for similar LNBFs. Towards the end of CKS1 distribution, sales had fallen off to a trickle and it made no business sense to import a thousand units to sit in a warehouse waiting for an eventual sale and aging up to five years.
Great explanation. I was not aware. I had that combo about ten years ago and worked great while it lasted. OK, then the C138 will be

Sorry, no plans to offer a combo C/KU LNBF again with or without the band pass filtering. I have never been a fan of the combined units as the performance of the available LNBF designs are highly dependent on the reflector's Focal Distance Ratio and Focal Length. The FD and FL varies greatly between dish manufacturers and models. The combo LNBF units work great on some dishes and poorly on others. Some dishes present the C and KU band signals optimally for both band probes in the feedhorn, while on other dishes the signals would not converge correctly and the user could receive either C or KU band, but not both. It was a very difficult product to provide customer support or customer satisfaction.

There are C/KU feedhorn designs that work great, but the patents are tied up and the design cannot be manufactured (I.E. the the butterfly probe at the feedhorn opening with ku waveguide).

I originally imported the CKS1 product as I observed hobbyists being ripped off by eBay sellers overcharging for similar LNBFs. Towards the end of CKS1 distribution, sales had fallen off to a trickle and it made no business sense to import a thousand units to sit in a warehouse waiting for an eventual sale and aging up to five years.
Hi, I also just have 1 dish 8.5 Birdview and hoping for C/Ku this fall on your Lnbf ,Blue if u make one