Revolution

I like how Aaron can type code on any computer and it compiles and is automatically updated into the nanites...
Or how do lights come on when the nanites stop sucking up power? Generators don't run on their own, especially without years of maintenance.

Or how do lights come on when the nanites stop sucking up power? Generators don't run on their own, especially without years of maintenance.

The power after 15 years of non-maintenance, would not come on at all. I think we are supposed to think that the nanites are causing the power to come on and off since they control electricity and can make lightening bolts hit the buildings and the people like Rachel.

The power after 15 years of non-maintenance, would not come on at all. I think we are supposed to think that the nanites are causing the power to come on and off since they control electricity and can make lightening bolts hit the buildings and the people like Rachel.

Maybe the Nanos are also doing repairs on the equipment and keeping the stuff in working order when they aren't creating The Matrix, burning people alive, striking them down with lightning bolts, and sucking up all the electricity. Resistance is Futile...

Ive tried to watch the last episode now 6 times. Keep failing asleep on it.
I decided am done. Ill binge watch the rest of the series (no season3 IMO) after they all air.

No answer on whether there will be a Season 3 or not? I really think NBC needs to put together a block of these type of programs... Revolution, Believe, and Grimm. Doesn't matter what day but these shows should be together.

Revolution is either finished or will be moved to the "Friday death slot". Am quite annoyed considering the potential such a such had.
Gonna be blunt yet again, leave it to the dumba$$es at NBC to ruin a good thing... ie- Heroes, The Event, Kidnapped etc

You know when the writers are toying with us when they pen in the demise of Charlie and snatch it away from us when it is revealed it is actually The Matrix. You know THEY know that the Charlie character is very annoying and dozens of the show's left-over fans want her gone. I'm betting they can't wait for their last paycheck just like we can't wait for cancellation.

I think the whole thing is the matrix things 15 years of power but actually the matrix

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Austin City Limits: Season 2, Episode 18

Wednesday, 2 April 2014 (8:00 PM ET)

"Frustrated with his father, Jason brings Miles important information about the Patriots; Miles, Monroe, Jason, Charlie and Connor set off to thwart the Patriot's plans; Priscilla's behavior draws Aaron's suspicion."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3551788/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)