Rochester NY locals in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
They were supposed to go live today. So far I'm still getting the SD. What sat and when will they go live. I'm still on 62.5, 110 and 119 only.

Anytime from now until later this PM is the usual timeframe for switch pulling. I believe they are in the tables for 61.5W. You need an updated antenna setup in order to ensure you get all HD available to you. The hybrid 110/119/61.5 installs need to be changed over to pure arc installs.

Anytime from now until later this PM is the usual timeframe for switch pulling. I believe they are in the tables for 61.5W. You need an updated antenna setup in order to ensure you get all HD available to you. The hybrid 110/119/61.5 installs need to be changed over to pure arc installs.

I know I need to be changed to the EARC. Waiting to hear from Dish so I can get a free conversion.

I know I need to be changed to the EARC. Waiting to hear from Dish so I can get a free conversion.

They charged me $95 to change the antenna. When I compained to ceo, they said I only had the extra HD's in my plan after I scheduled the install, which was true. It would be cheaper IF I got the montly plan, but I did not want to pay forever for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)