RSN's HD no longer to be spot beamed ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My, my another NESN-HD game from MLB EI SF.

I was wondering whose feed it was. If it is NESN hd, why am I blacked out here in CT? When it is YES hd it comes through. I am in both NESN and YES territory.

Well, there are other teams directv would benefit by offering in hd, especially the red sox, but for whatever reason they didn't last year, and my sources are indicating it's not likely to see nesn hd games with the superfan package unfortunately.

Another one was on today on MLB EI SF. Time to find new sourceS?

gee, i actually watched a minute of the bosox/twins game in hd. cards/stros hd game got bumped for some reason. try actually watching the channels next time.

The only hd game on the schedule today was Houston Astros at St. Louis Cardinals.

Keep bumping and beating that dead horse though.

Well ACTUALLY (and as iceturkee has confirmed) - the Boston-Minn game was on from NESN-HD on channel 731 (also channel 95) TODAY. As suggested - try actually watching the channels.

sorry dude - you are wrong again.

I am beginning to think he/she doesn't even even have DirecTV at all. So many incorrect comments and observations.

gee, i actually watched a minute of the bosox/twins game in hd. cards/stros hd game got bumped for some reason. try actually watching the channels next time.

I would like this to be confirmed by someone besides charper and scobuck.

Strange, I'll have to look into this. My mistake.....
Really!

In the MLB vernacular; "strike 103" - busted, debunked, proved wrong again. Just stop already you have been so wrong way too many times; just save face already. You need to research, check and recheck all your facts and sources BEFORE you post, you are starting to look bad IMHO. Like you are purposely trying to disseminate false info or scare/mislead others.

Yeah amazing. He doesn't even get the package and yet he still trolls the thread and posts incorrect info. He needs a lethai injection.

Yeah amazing. He doesn't even get the package and yet he still trolls the thread and posts incorrect info. He needs a lethai injection.

If you notice, I never said the red sox game was not shown, I simply said the official schedule said otherwise.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)