Rule about Posting...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
To Everyone:

We currently have 4 VOOM Forums:

1 - Main Voom Forum

2 - FAQ VOOM Forum and Important Information

3 - Voom Programming Forum

4 - In Your Area Voom Forum

There is a reason to post new threads in each of the forum.

All VOOM Programming including the addition of new channels should be posted in the VOOM Programming Forum.

Anything Voom local issue (including OTA antennas) should be posted in the "In Your Area" VOOM Forum.

All questions and stories (positive or negatives) about installation should be posted on this thread: Voom Installations

I think we can keep everything organized this way and there will be less confusion. I am going back through the Main Forum and merging and re-directing threads to the proper forum. If we see posts that do not belong in the Main Forum they will immediately be moved to the correct forum.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sean,
Can we also request that everyone try their best to exercise proper grammar. Some posts are very difficult to read due to poor spelling, word choice, and sentence structure. Just a thought :)

wasch_24 said:
Sean,
Can we also request that everyone try their best to exercise proper grammar. Some posts are very difficult to read due to poor spelling, word choice, and sentence structure. Just a thought :)
I R an ENGANEER.

They did not teach me haw to Spell in Cullege! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)