RV Antenna ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Duraduk

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
Due to my receiver dying I upgraded to a Wally in my RV. My old antenna (VuQube 1000) will not work with the Wally. I am looking at Winegard Playmaker. The Winegard site states that the current antenna will also receive DISH: 61.5° (SD/HD) 110° (SD/HD) 119° (SD/HD) 129° (SD/HD). But it doesn't receive the other Eastern Arc Sats. Will 61.5 be sufficient if I travel on the east coast? They also make the Pathway x2 that will get all the Sats but it is considerably more expensive. I live in Texas and travel in Central and Western USA but plan on traveling in the East in the future.
I also see that the King DT 4400 also receives the same Sats. Does anyone have an opinion on which unit is better??

Last edited:
The Pathway X2 is a much better choice as it can get the entire eastern arc sat set. The Playmaker does get 61.5, but you still need LOS to 110 and 119 to get the full programming package. We've stayed in many tree covered parks where it's one or the other arcs, but not both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)