Sad day...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pjcl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Earth
I had to take down my 8-footer today, since I'll be moving soon. I hope the new house has good LOS... Sad day, nonetheless...

Yes always sad when you have to do something like this.

On the bright side, maybe you'll have a fantastic LOS with plenty of room for a large dish farm!

Be sure to stress the importance of those things to the realtor... :)

On the bright side, maybe you'll have a fantastic LOS with plenty of room for a large dish farm!

Be sure to stress the importance of those things to the realtor... :)

Exactly: Open-floor plan, open LOS!

I yanked a dish out of a tree and vine overgrown yard last year and temporarily planted it in big open field and faced it South. Even though it wasn't connected, it looked happy, like a big black mesh sunflower.

Feel better now

You picked a place to move to without checking LOS first ? :shocked
;)

I told my wife that a few weeks ago....She was looking at this house and just thinking out loud and said wow that it is a pretty house, I said from here I can tell it does not have a very good LOS to the south....I just got the roll eyes...:D

I had to take down my 8-footer today, since I'll be moving soon. I hope the new house has good LOS... Sad day, nonetheless...

PJ,

I hope that your move goes well. I am in the process of doing the same here. If you were to move to my town, I would certainly help you unpack and set the dish up again!
I know it is a pain to move, so much stuff to contend with, so I wish you well!

RADAR

I feel your pain pjcl. I put away my Cband dish on Sunday for preparation to move in about a month too. I have good LOS though as have fields in the back yard. I hope your move goes smoothly and works out well for you in all ways.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)