Sad day...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pjcl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Earth
I had to take down my 8-footer today, since I'll be moving soon. I hope the new house has good LOS... Sad day, nonetheless...

Yes always sad when you have to do something like this.

On the bright side, maybe you'll have a fantastic LOS with plenty of room for a large dish farm!

Be sure to stress the importance of those things to the realtor... :)

On the bright side, maybe you'll have a fantastic LOS with plenty of room for a large dish farm!

Be sure to stress the importance of those things to the realtor... :)

Exactly: Open-floor plan, open LOS!

I yanked a dish out of a tree and vine overgrown yard last year and temporarily planted it in big open field and faced it South. Even though it wasn't connected, it looked happy, like a big black mesh sunflower.

Feel better now

You picked a place to move to without checking LOS first ? :shocked
;)

I told my wife that a few weeks ago....She was looking at this house and just thinking out loud and said wow that it is a pretty house, I said from here I can tell it does not have a very good LOS to the south....I just got the roll eyes...:D

I had to take down my 8-footer today, since I'll be moving soon. I hope the new house has good LOS... Sad day, nonetheless...

PJ,

I hope that your move goes well. I am in the process of doing the same here. If you were to move to my town, I would certainly help you unpack and set the dish up again!
I know it is a pain to move, so much stuff to contend with, so I wish you well!

RADAR

I feel your pain pjcl. I put away my Cband dish on Sunday for preparation to move in about a month too. I have good LOS though as have fields in the back yard. I hope your move goes smoothly and works out well for you in all ways.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts