Satellite Dishes for free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey there. I just ran out of time to get the 9 footer hooked up last summer. Mostly because i couldn't figure out where the heck i wanted to put it. What a gorgeous dish. I got it all fine tuned and am getting signals that are as strong as my 10' mesh. Wonderful! Thank you Chewie!

It cost me $35.00 in nuts/bolts/locks and $150.00 for the pipe. I dug the hole raised the pole, and welded it to the shipping container, and put the mount on the pole and put each panel up one at a time, and hand tightened the 100 bolts, and then went back and tightened them all down. I then did a quick bird lock.

Today, i fine tuned and ran the horizontal/vertical Coax Quad shield to the house. I still need to bury the cable and do a proper tie into the house.

But so far VERY Happy!

P1040277.JPG
P1040279.JPG

I wish you lived nearby. I would have grabbed em both as I am in the market for a 1.2 meter motorized and a bud! Here in Tennessee no one is into this hobby! At least from what I have seen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)