SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Once you go DVR theres no way of goin back.. so for that reason Visionsat IV-200

As my entry, I would choose the Visionsat, also for its DVR capability. This complete system would allow me to set up my parents with FTA. My dad has been intrigued by it since I started - he liked The Tube when I had it (before it left Ku) and he would love the sports feeds. :)

I would choose the Visionsat IV-200 because of the DVR capability and the fact that I already have a Mercury II. I need the rest of the equipment too because the wind picked up my stationary 75e Primestar, tossed it around like a tumbleweed on the Texas Prairie and snapped the arm off of it. I am now back to no FTA. This was back in August and have yet to find a replacement for it.

I would also choose the Visionsat IV-200. I have had Dish and Direct, now I would like to get into FTA and learn about it. The idea of a DVR is great and the big plus is the free programing that is out there in the sky.

I would choose the Visionsat IV-200, This would be my first "reciever" since I have only done FTA with a pc tuner card. It is hard to pick just one feature that would make me select one reciever over the other, It really comes down to a combination of features that drive my selection.

I am sure my family would appreciate a less technical user friendly system for watching FTA television. I Know the family would really enjoy the PVR capabilities, Favorite Channel Groups, and Channel Control by Favorites, Lock, Skip, Move and Delete.

As a hobbyist I would like to try the Blind Scan, and Multi-Satellite Search. I know the geek in me would use Channel Sorting by PID, Alphabet, Transponder and CAS, as well asuse Multi-LNB Control with DiSEqC and also give the Software and Channel Database Upgrade via RS-232 and USB a try.

Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great setup!

Fortec Mecury II. I have heard a lot about this receiver and would like to try it out. I don't mind my Coolsat but am annoyed that they do not provide legal updates to firmware and software that would improve the performance of the box. Fortec makes an effort in this direction. PVR is no use to me, I do not use that feature.

im form emxico, emxico city
englsih is nto the rpoblem
i ahve aspicoorindinion with hypertivyty differrent ability

I would have to go with the Visionsat IV-200 for the PVR capability. I've gotten too spoiled to live without PVR! :)

I will pick Visionsat IV-200 because

1. PVR fta receiver. This is a feature I have been looking for. I have Hard Drive that I can spare for this function.

I would chose the VisionSat unit largely because of the PVR Functionality. I have never really done much reading on FTA until I found SatelliteGuys, and since that time I have been thinking about adding that as a hobby! This would be a great way to get started, and would make a great addition to my antenna farm!
(If I win, Do I have to tell my wife before I install it?) :)

This thread is starting to sound like a broken record but I'll pile on by saying I would choose the Visionsat IV-200 due to the PVR feature.

Thanks Satellite AV!

I'd love the VisionSat IV-200. The onscreen GUI looks good enough to rival anything from Dish or DirecTV and I'd love a FTA receiver with DVR functionality.

Last edited:
Visionsat!

I would choose a VisionSAT mainly because it's a PVR. I have been using a PVR/DVR since the Ultimate Tv days on Directv and I can't look back. I have tried watching tv the regular way when my DirecTivo died while waiting on on my HR20 to arrive and I must say after using a pvr (mostly trick plays) I cna't go back to the VisionSat PVR is the one for me

Status
Please reply by conversation.