This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SatelliteGuys App going Bye Bye

Is there a way to set up the website on safari viewing on a IPhone so it views as a Timeline just like the app . I enjoy this feature it lets me see all of the discussions on all topics and forums instead of going forum to forum. There are a lot of interesting topics all over the place.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Satelliteguys App no longer works on my Amazon tablet. When you open the app a message box appears saying "Invalid License This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator." When you select ok , a message box appears which says " Continue to Amazon Appstore?" When you select continue it brings up Tapatalk in the app store and says it is currently unavailable.

The Satelliteguys app still works on my Iphone 8+. When you open it a message box appears which says "This is a demo version. To activate this license, please subscribe to Forum Owner Paid Tiers subscription (Tapatalk)." But when you select ok the forum still works as usual.

Although I am currently doing this on my laptop so I could insert my Dish bill on a previous thread, I still prefer using the Satelliteguys app on my Iphone. It is the most convenient to use and can be used anywhere. I tested using Safari on my Iphone to access Satelliteguys forum but it is less convenient.

Tapatalk is currently unavailable in the Amazon AppStore. But it is not a big deal since I rarely access SatelliteGuys using my Amazon Fire Tablet. I mainly use my IPhone or IPad to access SatelliteGuys and they both work.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am now getting that error too... Nothing has hanged on our server today.

Let me see what I can do if anything.

Remember you can use the Tapatalk App. (Which is the same app as the SatelliteGuys app)
I realize I am late to this conversation, I just found out about this and it really sucks. The issue I have with the IOS Tapatalk app is that it inserts too many adds. I pay to be a Pub member, I will not pay Tapatalk as well.

Reactions: TheKrell