Satelliteguys Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless, i was looking in the wrong place, i didn't notice any crosby, stills and nash!! they were one of my favorite groups of that era and it didn't seem right not to see them listed (if i'm not blind). thanks.

The page itself at this time does not refresh. However if you look at our homepage and refresh it the names are updated there ever 20 seconds. :)

I am planning on reworking our players a little bit, I want to add some functionality to them which include...

* Updated Whats Playing
* Picture of the CD Cover
* Clickable Line on the CD Covers so yu can buy the CD from Amazon (and help support SatelliteGuys
* The Posibility of a link you can click so you can see the lyrics to the song your hearing

well i thought i looked ok just not refreshing , i don't get to check back sometimes but can hear the SatGuys Radio

now these
* Updated Whats Playing
* Picture of the CD Cover
* Clickable Line on the CD Covers so yu can buy the CD from Amazon (and help support SatelliteGuys
* The Posibility of a link you can click so you can see the lyrics to the song your hearing

these sound great
thanks

either i was dreaming or i swear, i heard suite:judy blue eyes blasting from you folks as i ate my breakfast this morning.

two words: THANKS, SCOTT:)

Looks like someone likes those Canadians with their rendition of the 12 days of Christmas. :D

More Christmas songs this morning....

Someone must want Christmas to come early this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts