Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Anyone listening to the Satelliteguys Radio today?

That's odd, it told me just a few min ago that there was 1 listener. I assumed that was me. :D

It told me the same thing yesterday.

I like the Satelliteguys Radio! I'm hoping my new computer I will get with my new job at my company will have speakers of some sort, so I can listen while at work. :)

I finally got to sit down today and work on SatelliteGuys Radio, we now have over 2,000 songs online, with a VERY WIDE array of Music.

In sitting down I have also optimised the shoud and SatelliteGuys radio is now sounding better then ever.

I have also fixed the top of the hour bug where the song that was playing would stop playing at the top of the hour and play a SatelliteGuys radio ID.

Remember while there is a wild bunch of music there SatelliteGuys radio is radio you control. You can request up to 5 songs and hour, 20 songs a day! Again this is radio YOU control!

Enjoy!

Neutron said:
I like the Satelliteguys Radio! I'm hoping my new computer I will get with my new job at my company will have speakers of some sort, so I can listen while at work. :)

If not, there's always wireless headphones. ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I finally got to sit down today and work on SatelliteGuys Radio, we now have over 2,000 songs online, with a VERY WIDE array of Music.

In sitting down I have also optimised the shoud and SatelliteGuys radio is now sounding better then ever.

I have also fixed the top of the hour bug where the song that was playing would stop playing at the top of the hour and play a SatelliteGuys radio ID.

Remember while there is a wild bunch of music there SatelliteGuys radio is radio you control. You can request up to 5 songs and hour, 20 songs a day! Again this is radio YOU control!

Enjoy!
so if we can request songs scott, does everyone hear the same song at the sametikme?

RandallA said:
Is it me or it just plays on one channel. I've tried Winamp and WMP and I only get audio from one speaker.
im listening via wmp 10 and gettin sound through my 2.1 through both speakers
i am stoned though:)

this is absolutely fabulous. i especially love the request feature. do have one question......any chance of the library expanding?

I don't know how much more we can expand. :)

SatelliteGuys Radio was designed to be mainly a 70's 80's & 90's type station, however with the last update I added my "wedding" library which included a lot of the lighter stuff and oldies.

The majority of listeners are at work when they listen.

What kind of stuff would you like to see?

Scott
I was only listening to it, but the only way i could get it to update what song it was playing was to refresh the page ,was listening and several songs went by and it still said it was playing the same one when i entered. is that the way is supposed to work ?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts