SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 10/27/2007

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah Premium Channels are really not that good they show movies that been out for years. Its cheaper to rent and see the new releases that come out every Tuesday of the month way before they ever get to Premium Channels.

Probably for NBA TV, when games are blacked out in your local area.

BTW since Dish removed another HD PPV Channel does thier 75 channel count go down? :D

NBAHD, NHLHD and HDALT channels all on TP 30 at 61.5????????? WTF???? They can only get 5-6 channels which mean 5-6 games a night on one transponder? Now even LESS HD GAMES BETWEEN ALL THREE???????????????????????

What options could Dish give me since I cannot now capture 129 Tp 6(TBS HD) & 22 (1/2 of Voom)??? Bigger Dish?? Have a Dish 500 aimed at 129.

Granted not a REAL loss, but it is principal of thing. Channels subscribed to & cannot RECEIVE due to crappy sat TP.

If you get the right Tech Support Rep, you might get a free dish upgrade for 129. In any event, for Idaho, you need at least a 24-inch dish and preferrably a 30-inch dish for 129.

NBAHD, NHLHD and HDALT channels all on TP 30 at 61.5????????? WTF???? They can only get 5-6 channels which mean 5-6 games a night on one transponder? Now even LESS HD GAMES BETWEEN ALL THREE???????????????????????
uh no..A PPV HD channel was pulled for NBA HD..NHL-HD now has multiple channels

the nba tv hd games were available to hd subs last year so hopefully it will continue that way, to require the sports pack would be silly. they gave us nhl hd, but then again they also didn't put the sd channel in a package

Man, I am almost tired of disappointing uplinks from Dish now... I dont think they care about staying the HD leader at all ;0 Boo charlie boo.... ;0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)