Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thank you to everyone who tuned and and joined us for the first ever Scottie Chat!

I had a great time doing the show and hope you enjoyed listening and being part of the show.

Should we do this for future chats? Let us know!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• scottie_chat1.mp3
    10.3 MB · Views: 360
Scott. Great show!!!

I say have many many more!!! Very informative.
Only wish I could hear it live.:)

I need to remember a few things to mention more often, such as how to get to the chat room.

But for a first attempt it wasn't too bad.

I listened last night (early this morning) and liked it, Good Job Scott. Now tell me how I would have been able to listen as it was happening, is there a link to click on? Or was there supposed to be sound in the Chat Room, which there wasn't? Or how is it done? I've obviously missed the Boat on this one, but maybe I can catch the next Boat? I guess it's done like the GoalieBob Live "SatelliteGuys Podcast", which I have yet to find? Is there a link or what?
Thanks....!!!!

Thank you to everyone who tuned and and joined us for the first ever Scottie Chat!

I had a great time doing the show and hope you enjoyed listening and being part of the show.

Should we do this for future chats? Let us know!

Enjoy!

Great chat, Scott! Sorry I sounded kinda rushed when I called in. Wouldn't you know it, as soon a I started talking, someone was beeping in on my phone. :mad:

Couldn't hear it live, but liked it off the hyperlink...

The HD channel adds are welcome, .... they HAD to start doing some announcing now to stop the hemorraging (4th qtr. adds were anemic..... blame D*'s elimination of HD Lite and the addition of a bushel of new HD channels). They tried to blame it all on the housing slump, but those in the know (and everyone WE talk to as experts) have been saying that D* has the better mix RIGHT NOW.

I still like the 722 better than the D*, V*, and Cablevision DVRs. That and the number of receivers I have keep me rooted for now (along with what's left of a commitment I have which got me the 722 for free).

E* is where D* was a year ago..... vaporware promises until the new satellite comes online. I'm REAL interested to see what Eastern Arc brings as I'm already pointed at 61.5 for my local channels.....

Since there is already a "Charlie Chat", I think Scott's chat should be called Scotties Scuttlebutt.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)