SDV coming soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yea, the Madison....Beacon as a condo is sad, it was a fixed up modern art deco tower with splashes of video screens everywhere. It is one of the only condo buildings that have police at all hours, vandalism on a daily basis INSIDE the building, trashed public areas including elevators, and last but not least the graffiti in and outside of the building just adds to the pain of most buyers there because a lot of the units are now worth less than the mortgage, its been one of the most depreciated towers for some reason while both Madison buildings enjoy a healthy 92%+ owned occupancy in the section I live in. I just hope these inconveniences and meetings with the condo association on FIOS and other broadband options pan out soon. Something worth noting that I found online for everyone is the channel lineup for PINELLAS COUNTY, SEMINOLE, AND ST. PETERSBURG under the drop down menu at the top. The info on paper has a few other channels and more HD, but this has to be proof that Seminole, St. Petersburg, and unincorporated Pinellas County will be enjoying FIOS first in the county. unincorporated is like swiss cheese in this county, its a billion pockets not annexed that equal close to 300k in people outside of the rest of us 700k or so that live within some city limit.

Verizon | FiOS TV

and at the top of the screen look for the pull down. Everything we see and have been told make most people that live here and do know what fiber can bring excited. I hope this all pans out soon like we have been led on to believe. This work going on downtown, the ads on central, sales saying FIOS before fall, and the techs say it doesn't take long once the lines have been installed. Both condo buildings in my complex can easily string along new technology within the walls and floors without much work involved, it has already been done once and it was fast and I only had to have one man come in and connect the service...

Last edited:
yea, the Madison....Beacon as a condo is sad, it was a fixed up modern art deco tower with splashes of video screens everywhere. It is one of the only condo buildings that have police at all hours, vandalism on a daily basis INSIDE the building, trashed public areas including elevators, and last but not least the graffiti in and outside of the building just adds to the pain of most buyers there because a lot of the units are now worth less than the mortgage, its been one of the most depreciated towers for some reason while both Madison buildings enjoy a healthy 92%+ owned occupancy in the section I live in. I just hope these inconveniences and meetings with the condo association on FIOS and other broadband options pan out soon. Something worth noting that I found online for everyone is the channel lineup for PINELLAS COUNTY, SEMINOLE, AND ST. PETERSBURG under the drop down menu at the top. The info on paper has a few other channels and more HD, but this has to be proof that Seminole, St. Petersburg, and unincorporated Pinellas County will be enjoying FIOS first in the county. unincorporated is like swiss cheese in this county, its a billion pockets not annexed that equal close to 300k in people outside of the rest of us 700k or so that live within some city limit.

Verizon | FiOS TV

and at the top of the screen look for the pull down. Everything we see and have been told make most people that live here and do know what fiber can bring excited. I hope this all pans out soon like we have been led on to believe. This work going on downtown, the ads on central, sales saying FIOS before fall, and the techs say it doesn't take long once the lines have been installed. Both condo buildings in my complex can easily string along new technology within the walls and floors without much work involved, it has already been done once and it was fast and I only had to have one man come in and connect the service...

Well, you wouldn't be the first area in the county to get it. It is available now in some areas of north Pinellas.

Every few months I check my address on there site, and always get this....
"Based on the information you entered, FiOS TV is currently unavailable. If you haven't already, you may also try to qualify by address."

I of course am signed up to be notified.

and all of north pinellas is either unincorporated like parts of tarpon springs, all of palm harbor, oldsmar areas outside the actual city, and some parts of northern countryside which is a good 1/3 of the county population in unincorporated...and then pockets all over and that lessens as you move south. Is this actually true that a lot of the south county regions will have some of the fiber running through the sewer system like some utilities do in areas zoned as underground, I wonder if this will include more than just that...anyone? I would see that speeding up deployment instead of digging around this dense county and the ancient utility corridor they already have a hard time just maintaining, or is this fiber going down the same regions as the FDOT, Government, L3, Time Warner, and Verizon Business new fiber has been following?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)