Secular stations with GloryStar

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks LaK7 and Gillham
This is what i hoped to know. ill have to find out exactly what the new GloryStar Multi-Room system will consist of and go from there. I Will hold off until i have a bit better of an understanding of all or more of the options out there. ive learned there is alot of possibilitys and Yes i am reading all i can here.
this also helped ALOT " As long as you use dual output LNBFs they can be shared between multiple receivers.

Your two receivers, each with a 4x1 DiSEQc switch, would be able to independently switch between all 4 locations, one at a time, and record or watch programming"
THANKS EVEYONE!

Thank You LaK7 and Gillham.
this was really a helpful. ill have to find out from GloryStar Exactly what the Multi-Room System will consist of,and go from there. ill have to also chill out on my hurry to just order and learn all i can as there seems to be WAY more options than i figured. i am reading all i can, and apriciate all the help from Everyone!!! this was a real insightful: "As long as you use dual output LNBFs they can be shared between multiple receivers.
Your two receivers, each with a 4x1 DiSEQc switch, would be able to independently switch between all 4 locations, one at a time, and record or watch programming"
it just might be nice and warm out here in michigan by yhe time i figure it out.
THANKS EVERYONE

The GEOSATpro DVR1100c is capable of viewing any channel on the same transponder.

Clipped from my PM to you yesterday

....... Order a Glorystar system and add a 2nd dish, LNBF, DiSEqC switch and a motor. Run a single cable to the motor, then to the DiSEqC switch. Connect Glorystar LNBF #1 to the DiSEqC switch port #1, Glorystar LNBF #2 to DiSEqC port #2 and the 2nd dish LNBF to DiSEqC port #3........

A dual system can work the same way but with two four port DiSEqC switches each feeding one receiver.

Order a two room Glorystar system and add a 2nd dish, dual output LNBF, 2 DiSEqC switches and optional motor. If using a motor, choose which receiver will control the motor the run a single cable to the motor, then to the DiSEqC switch. Connect Glorystar LNBF #1 to the DiSEqC switch port #1, Glorystar LNBF #2 to DiSEqC port #2 and the 2nd dish LNBF to DiSEqC port #3. Run a line from the second receiver to the DiSEqC switch. Connect Glorystar LNBF #1 to the DiSEqC switch port #1, Glorystar LNBF #2 to DiSEqC port #2 and the 2nd dish LNBF to DiSEqC port #3.

The primary receiver will control the motor and have access to signals from any satellite selected and targeted with the motor plus the two satellites serving Glorystar channels. The second receiver would have access to the two satellites serving the Glorystar channels plus any channels that are on the satellite that has been selected by the primary receiver.

Motorized dishes are great for single receiver systems, but can introduce some complexity for members of the house who are not hobbyist and just want to watch any available channel at anytime without affecting other viewers wishing to view a channel that is only available on one of the motorized satellite positions. (WHEW what a mouthful!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts