Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

I would suggest that you check all your timers.

In my case, it just set up random 4 hour blocks of time to record, or it picked shows that were very old and scheduled them to record.

Just in case I did a power off reset and let the program guide reload, then I went through the entire nine day schedule and cleaned it up....

I am really confused as to how the 129 satellite going down could mess up the schedule I had set on my 722k.....

No locals here on 129. Network shows start next week. Dish please get locals backup now. If I add SD shows on timers and HD come back, will the HDs record instead of the SD, if the HD are set higher in priority.

Any indication at all from DISH as to when they will have this problem solved? All my HD locals (Pittsburgh, PA) are gone and it's the beginning of the fall premieres!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Aaarrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh .... I remember when I walked three miles to school in fifteen foot deep snow while the temperature was 110 in the shade with no shade AND I came home home and could only watch ONE of TWO tellyvision stations available in the whole COUNTRY! (smile-smile)!:D:D:D

ALL my HBO - STARZ - ETC are not back yet - but some are. SPEED is doing well so I will put Jack Daniels back in the box for now!:)

MORNIN' ALL ................ here we thunk it wuz the end o' the world (again). Glad I didn't send all my money to that preacher guy who done predicted it all!;);););)

Yes, we can survive without Dish ---- until "race day"!;););)

(Amen .... gimme a big old honkin' AMEN ladies and gents! AMEN!).:amen::amen::amen::amen::amen:

SD isn't for me... broke out some old school rabbit ears thinking what the heck. Connected them to the OTA Tuner and scanned, low and behold, America's Got Talent in Crystal clear HD! Antenna may stay....

SD isn't for me... broke out some old school rabbit ears thinking what the heck. Connected them to the OTA Tuner and scanned, low and behold, America's Got Talent in Crystal clear HD! Antenna may stay....

And frees up the satellite tuners when use OTA. I never record my hd locals over satellite.

And frees up the satellite tuners when use OTA. I never record my hd locals over satellite.

Good point... Maybe my daughter's Disney and Nick shows will just get recorded over!!! We sit about 1000ft higher than Denver and where I'm at I have line of sight to the big HD local transmitter so pretty easy setup.

So now that everything seems back to normal, are we going to hear some kind of statement from Dish or SES explaining what the hell happened and/or what Dish is going to do to make it up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts