Show time on front panel display OS MIO 4K?

I'm running TNAP 3.2 with the GlamourAuraFHD skin, and that's the default setting. This is based on OpenPli. What skin are you running, because I believe it's the SKIN that shows that.

So maybe try another one.

Thanks. got my TNAP 3.2 fixed also fixed Satdreamgr 8 with the same edits.

That's odd that yours didn't show the time right off the bat. I loaded the TNAP 3.2 final just the other day, and it went flawless for me. Showed the time right away, as the old TNAP 3.0. I went through the menus to look at changes, and only had to make a very few tweaks to a few things. Otherwise no issues right away.

That's odd that yours didn't show the time right off the bat. I loaded the TNAP 3.2 final just the other day, and it went flawless for me. Showed the time right away, as the old TNAP 3.0. I went through the menus to look at changes, and only had to make a very few tweaks to a few things. Otherwise no issues right away.
All I had was the channel number too. Clock in stand by. Satdreamgr 8 image was the same way except cannel number even in stand by. No clock on front at all.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I have noted that doing a software update from within the image causes the skin display XML file to revert back to the original. In other words, if you update the software, you'll need to copy/paste SDA_FL_USA's file into the appropriate folder again.

Reactions: arlo
I have noted that doing a software update from within the image causes the skin display XML file to revert back to the original. In other words, if you update the software, you'll need to copy/paste SDA_FL_USA's file into the appropriate folder again.
Although not exactly one it should be submitted as a bug. Perhaps as a feature in GUI/front panel settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts