Sirius $77 dollar special denied over Travel Link!

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
I received a offer in the mail from Sirius, It is the 1 year $77 dollar offer. I called to get this special and I WAS DENIED because I have a year subscription to Travel Link. They said the ESN number was already taken up with Travel Link and they could not put another service on top of the already used ESN number! WTF?

This was escalated 2x over the 1st CSR and I was still denied. They offered to Remove Travel Link, Refund Travel Link subscription and give me the $77 special BUT I could not have Travel Link at full price with this $77 dollar special.

The ONLY way to get Sirius Everything and Travel Link together is to pay full price.

After 25 minutes I still have a $22 dollar a year Travel Link Service and NO sirius music. There loss.....

Sorry, I am not familiar with "Travel Link", what is it and hows it work ?

Never mind, I found it.

Sounds like something I would be interested in, except it probably needs a Internal Nav in the car, I use a portable Garmin, doubtful that it would work with anything like that.

Last edited:
I activated Travel Link with 6 months free Sirius Everything. When the 6 months was up, I received 5 months for $20. I have been paying for Travel Link the whole time.

Sirius Customer Service and there supposedly supervisors read off written notes.

Here is the response I got from Sirius over email

My question was

I was denied a offer sent by mail for Sirius Everything for $77 dollars because I subscribe to Travel Link. I was told the $77 dollar offer could not be used because the ESN was already taken with Travel Link. I was escalated 3x and I still have nothing but Travel Link.

Why in the world would I be sent a offer by mail and Sirius deny me because I subscribe to Travel Link? I pay full price for Travel Link and I am fine with that BUT I am denied any specials because my ESN cannot do a $77 dollar special BUT I was offered both at full price by the same Sirius representative?

I feel I have been totally done wrong. I received this letter yesterday signed by Joe Zarella. Maybe this Chief Service offer needs to be made aware that Sirius is turning away business and not fulfilling what they offer.

After approx. 30 minutes of holding, transfers etc. I have the same subscription of Travel Link and no Music.

This is wrong. Do not make a offer you cannot fulfill. I would like a resolution team to look at this and resolve this issue.

Thank you

There answer was:
Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding promotional packages. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As per inquiry, from time to time, we may offer a service on a multi-month commitment or promotional basis. In such event, you agree to make payments for the service to be received and ordered by you in accordance with the terms of the applicable billing plan and promotion that you agree to, including payments of any early termination fees if you terminate the service prior to the end of a minimum commitment period. If you had received an offer, please contact the number listed on the mail that you received.

We are hoping for your kind consideration and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We hope you are enjoying SiriusXM's 100% commercial-free music and entertainment programming. We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

And you can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking Home - SiriusXM Radio.

Now, Does that make any sense? LOL

Latest letter from Sirius concerning issue above

I tried again and this is the email from Sirius concerning the $77 dollar offer and Travel Link;

Dear ----------

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We understand your frustration and we are here to assist you. The $77 promotion is for radio subscription and can not be applied to you Sirius Travel Link service.

All of our customers are appreciated and each subscriber plays an active role in the growth of SiriusXM. This issue will be forwarded to the relevant department and your concerns will be investigated. This will, hopefully, further enhance the service which we provide.

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. You can also manage your account online 24/7, by visiting http://www.siriusxm.com

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email.

Thank you,

Jezra
SiriusXM Email Listener Care Team
1-866-635-2349

For a company who is losing customers, Does this make any sense? What a bunch of DA;s Screw Sirius; My ipod is looking good.
headshake.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)