Sirius Lifetime subscription?

Sirius was $299 when I got it..a very good value..

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!
See now when I was discussing the Lifetime for XM it was like $ 499.

$299 would be a screaming deal as they typically charge $200 for the 1st radio ... (if you don't get discounts.

I had 3 radios at one time, 2 XZM and 1 Sirius ...
The bill came for the year and they wanted $600 for 3 radios ...

I laughed.

XM never had lifetime plans. If you need confirmation of that go to the XMFAN website and search the forums.

I'm one of those subscribers too. I subscribed when XM first started and it's still going to this day. I've got the home unit with the red display. Xm went to the blue after that.
I would have never went to Sirius except the fact that my next car had the Sirius instead of the XM radio in it.
That said, have they ever actually got the accounts combined yet.

Every time I have to contact them, its like pulling my hair out ....

That and half the time you can't understand them.

They've had combined billing for years.

I used to have two subscriptions to both XM and Sirius, had one of each in my car and one of each at home. Obviously after the merger was completed and once the lineups were combined I consolidated. It was a painless process, I just called up Listener Care and explained that I had both services for years, and want to do away with one XM radio, one Sirius radio and combine the two remaining radios into a Family Plan and within minutes it was done. I still had my old Sony DG1100 A/V Receiver that had a built in XM tuner when I went to combined billing as I kept that as my active receiver for home and a Sirius Stratus as my active receiver in my car and I got rid of that A/V receiver in 2011.

Yes, immediately after the merger you could not combine XM and Sirius accounts, but within a year or two after the billing systems were combined you could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts