Sirius Stiletto in Crutchfield's Fall Catalog

Sirius_Rich

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 5, 2004
Houston
just wondering if anyone has seen the head phones that come with the stilletto i'm talking bout the ones that have the built in antenna not the ear buds those are for out side because i here it has a built in antenna that protrudes out the top but i remember seeing a set of head phones awhile back that looked like mickey mouse ears i hope the headphones that come with the stiletto aren't that big so u can where at the gym and any info on the company that made it to see if there are any reviews to see how well it works inside or if better than the xm portables i have sirius and love it wouldn't trade it for the world let me know thanks let me know at s.sandeman@sbcglobal.net

There is a Sirius show in Chi Town tomorrow night and I know someone going. I'll ask if he got any pics of it tomorrow. But to answer your question, no one that I know of has seen the headphones that will be sold. Some folks over at another forum saw a early skecth of them and they reported that they look similar to the XM product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)