Site issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Also, when I go to the topic below this one about the Birdview dish, it says page can not be loaded and ask me to check my internet connection. Realize it was posted in the wrong place, but used to redirect to the proper forum.

Reactions: TheKrell
There is one more thing I can try. no changes have been made since the other day since you guys said things were flying.

Perhaps use the NGINX reverse proxy which is built in.

As the speed comes back when I restart nginx so it’s something there getting bogged down.

After that I don’t have any more ideas.

Sorry folks I have not been around today. Unfortunately I had to help my mother take her dog to be out down.

Then after that I got a call that my friend who went into the hospital on a Saturday with what he thought was a kidney stone went into hospice at 3:00 pm and died at 5:30 this afternoon.

Been an emotional day.

I will look at it in the morning when I feel a little less emotionally drained. :(

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sorry folks I have not been around today. Unfortunately I had to help my mother take her dog to be out down.

Then after that I got a call that my friend who went into the hospital on a Saturday with what he thought was a kidney stone went into hospice at 3:00 pm and died at 5:30 this afternoon.

Been an emotional day.

I will look at it in the morning when I feel a little less emotionally drained. :(

Sorry to hear about your rough day and condolences on your friend and family losses. :(

Been an emotional day.

Wow,
Scott, Sorry to hear about your friend ...