Site issues

Ok hopefully it is fixed now...

And if it was then the issue was not on our server. But instead an issue with the javascript library hosted by Microsoft.

java.png

Again to save on bandwidth and serve less from our servers we offload the java libraries which are hoested by a few other sites as shown above. We were using Microsoft up until now. Then I tried jquery and it works but slows down the site. So then I tried Google, and it seems faster or as fast as Microsoft.

So something is screwed up with the Java Libraries on Microsofts site. I am going to report this to Xenforo. :D

Ok hopefully it is fixed now...

And if it was then the issue was not on our server. But instead an issue with the javascript library hosted by Microsoft.

View attachment 159293

Again to save on bandwidth and serve less from our servers we offload the java libraries which are hoested by a few other sites as shown above. We were using Microsoft up until now. Then I tried jquery and it works but slows down the site. So then I tried Google, and it seems faster or as fast as Microsoft.

So something is screwed up with the Java Libraries on Microsofts site. I am going to report this to Xenforo. :D
Yep! It's back to working fine again! Hopefully it also works for ThEel Johnny again, and the others.

Thanks Scott, that was a real strange one...

OK, i'ts working, the display of text options, paragraph alignment etc is there, but is showing as a row of small boxes instead of their usual graphics, but they DO work.

Reactions: Foxbat
FYI, on my iOS device, the behavior of marking the Political Forum as read goes to a new page, so swiping back requires three swipes, not one, to reach The Pub index. It’s back at this point (12:10 EST).
Since Scott changed the JavaScript CDN source, my problem documented above is working again. Thanks, Scott!