Status
Please reply by conversation.
DSR-410 receivers have been pre-owned and pre-tested, and carry a
90 day Skyvision warranty. As far as batteries being changed out, that
would be on a unit-by-unit basis if it appeared to be needed, but generally
I would expect that they have not been swapped. If you did have a battery
problem, it would be noticed right away within that first 90 days, and the
exchange warranty would cover it.

Multiple receivers on an account. Not at this time. The relatively small number of receivers involved and the extremely low margins do not presently allow anything other than single receivers to be set up on a subscription account.
This could be re-evaluated in the future, but that is the present status.

what new channels

what new chanels does the 410 skyvision package have that the4dtv packages dont.someone said in a early post that they would have channels that the other programers dont/

what new chanels does the 410 skyvision package have that the4dtv packages dont.someone said in a early post that they would have channels that the other programers dont/
I don't think there are any "New Channels". I think it's a "New Package" and it may only be available for the 410 receiver, because of the EPG coming from HITS. Maybe the EPG could be considered a "New Channel"? Up until now there was no way to get the EPG from X4/G16, and now it can, but I still don't think the 4dtv's will be able to do this? So, I don't think this "New Package" is or will be offered to 4dtv? And 4dtv'ers will still have to get programming info from G1?

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)