SkyVision Updated Programming List.....????

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right on! 5 and a half days to go with only 3 stations. I'm having so much withdraws I might get the "Get It All" pack.

Discovery Pak!!!!!! OMG thank you SRL/Skyvision/Discovery/SatGuys/Mike and any one else!

Can't help but think that the bunch of us that went to Discovery's website and complained had to have something to do with this. I know I did and it wasn't pretty! I asked them point blank if not offering Discovery Suite on W5 was a way to pay back all those years of loyalty when Cbanders subed to their service? I also asked them how much D!sh paid them to help finish off Cband!

Yeah, gimmie a few minutes and I'll tell you what I really think! ;-)

Glad to see the Discovery Pack back. But wow, the price. My last SRL bill for a quarter of C3 Disc Pk was $14.49, The new X4 Disc Pk with Skyvision is listed at $29.97 per quarter. OUCH!!

Maybe SRL will have a better price. I expected to pay more, because W5 was always higher than C3. And, I expected to pay more because of financing the whole "keep 'er alive" campain. But man, that's double. I'll probably pay it anyway... at least for a while. I do want to show my support & put my money where my mouth is. I just didn't expect to pay double.

Cheers

Glad to see the Discovery Pack back. But wow, the price. My last SRL bill for a quarter of C3 Disc Pk was $14.49, The new X4 Disc Pk with Skyvision is listed at $29.97 per quarter. OUCH!!

Maybe SRL will have a better price. I expected to pay more, because W5 was always higher than C3. And, I expected to pay more because of financing the whole "keep 'er alive" campain. But man, that's double. I'll probably pay it anyway... at least for a while. I do want to show my support & put my money where my mouth is. I just didn't expect to pay double.

Cheers

Try paying for pizza. That 29.97 is chump change to them.

Try paying for pizza. That 29.97 is chump change to them.
You got that right, i share a Bell sub with my 4 neighbors and it cost us $25 dollars a month each as i like to have my local news/weather and that is not a very good package but does include TSN and TSN2 (canadas ESPN) for Nascar Races. I will sub my 4DTV till the end i only sub to W5 Super Pak and pay less than $50 a month for twice the amount of channels and no contract. Pizzia subs you have to pay for the Deluxe package to get that one channel that every one wants and want you to commit to it for 2-3 years. It's like spitting in your face when you are handing them your money.

I will sub my 4DTV till the end i only sub to W5 Super Pak and pay less than $50 a month for twice the amount of channels and no contract. Pizzia subs you have to pay for the Deluxe package to get that one channel that every one wants and want you to commit to it for 2-3 years. It's like spitting in your face when you are handing them your money.

I will sub 4DTV until I can sub no more!
We get so many channels for so little and NO contracts!

As the costs rise and rise- you will see ppl sharing accounts and stealing basic cable until the sat and cable co's are out of business or
Dramatically scaled down. At least us c
Banders have knowledge and fta so we will have the best tv when others are out!

As the costs rise and rise- you will see ppl sharing accounts and stealing basic cable until the sat and cable co's are out of business or
Dramatically scaled down. At least us c
Banders have knowledge and fta so we will have the best tv when others are out!

Heh, I know of many people on the mini-dish $5/mo "family plan". lol.

But basic cable? While it may still be possible in some towns to climb a pole and get 2-72 or whatever in many now it would be pointless as the basic channels are going digital and will require cable cards. I for see cable co's just leaving the coax to houses connected all the time weather people have service or not. Then people can just buy a modem and plug it in a call to sign up or pick up a cable card from the office and sign up, much less costs not having to send techs out for installs all the time.

So much for $29.97 per quarter. I see there's new H2H pricing on SRL's site...http://www.programming-center.net/h2hpricinh.pdf

I really wanted to participate, but it looks like they're tryin' real hard to price me out of the market.

Cheers

I have a websams account with Skyvision & SRL. You know you can have both and mix and match don't you?

You have to call SRL and request a Websams account for Skyvisions side. I had them both for almost 5 years now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.