Sling Adapter Price Increase Coming...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I might consider getting a Sling Adapter for my second Hopper if the first one worked right... Just glad the one I do have was free after the rebate...

Almost bought the second one and then thought- how much do I use the first one? The one place we tried to watch remotely the most, simply didn't have enough bandwidth. And if we move the RV again, traveling, I'm sure we'll have plenty thru the one unit to be happy with.

Ordered and installed my first one. Wasn't sure it would work, my DSL isn't exactly fast, up or down. It works fine! I don't plan on using it often, but for $30 it's a no brainer.....

Thanks for the heads up on the sling price increase Scott!Got one ordered last night at $30!

Ordered and installed my first one. Wasn't sure it would work, my DSL isn't exactly fast, up or down. It works fine! I don't plan on using it often, but for $30 it's a no brainer.....

What speed dsl you got Bobby?I got 6Mb down only 512K up and hoping it works pretty well.