Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How long does it take, after installation, for the rebate link to show up?
I heard it was 60 days, but that seems like a long time..

thank you very much

When the Sling Adapter is ordered properly, the link will be there the next day. There was a waiting period when the promotion was first set-up but they have waived all the requirments except, connecting the reciever to broadband and agreeing to receive marketing e-mails.

So I have to order this either through chat or calling Dish and tell them I want the rebate? Then the next day I go online and request the rebate?

So I have to order this either through chat or calling Dish and tell them I want the rebate? Then the next day I go online and request the rebate?
Yes, you can also order through a DIRT Member, as we can assist with ordering as well. If ordered correctly, the rebate link will appear on your online account the next day!

What if I order it through the dishs online store on my account
If the Sling Adapter is ordered online then the rebate tag will not appear on your account. If you did purchase online with DISH Network, please send me your account information and I will see if there is any way that I assist you. Thank you!

If ordered correctly, the rebate link will appear on your online account the next day!

Hi Mary! We appreciate what you do for SatGuys. Ordered the Sling Adapter via Dish phone CSR and received it last week. I immediately applied for the online rebate and it's still not showing up in online tracking. Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hi Mary! We appreciate what you do for SatGuys. Ordered the Sling Adapter via Dish phone CSR and received it last week. I immediately applied for the online rebate and it's still not showing up in online tracking. Sent you a PM. Thanks!
Hi, The link to submit for the rebate will appear on the online account the day after ordering the Sling Adapter. It takes about a week and a half for the rebate process to show up on the tracker. I would recommend just giving it a little more time. If anyone is having any issues with the tracker after 2 weeks, send me a PM with your account information and I will look into it further. Thank you!

I purchased and activated sling throuhg online link on Dishnetwork and activated it. The rebate link did not show up in my account and did chat with CSR. CRS told me that he has manually applied for rebate and can not provide tracking number or any reference. How to check if rebate is filed? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

I purchased and activated sling throuhg online link on Dishnetwork and activated it. The rebate link did not show up in my account and did chat with CSR. CRS told me that he has manually applied for rebate and can not provide tracking number or any reference. How to check if rebate is filed? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

Hi Northway!! :welcometo Sat Guys! Thank you for the PM, we will definitely get you the Sling Adapter Rebate!

This is for Mary. I recently purchased a sling adapter online and didn't get the rebate. Will you check on this for me if I PM my account info to you?

This is for Mary. I recently purchased a sling adapter online and didn't get the rebate. Will you check on this for me if I PM my account info to you?

Hi cpoole and :welcome to Sat Guys. Please feel free to PM your account information and I will be happy to help anyway that I can!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here. I've learned so much reading through this thread and I'm happy to say that my sling rebate link was active on my account page!

I ordered a sling adapter online through Dish and still do not see the rebate option under "My Offers". I called Dish and the CSR stated that I had to order the sling adapter via CSR and not online. I had not seen this requirement anywhere - and it does not make sense.

Anybody else been given this excuse?

Darrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts