SonicTap Christmas Music

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't have a list of what ch are where but yes... i know some sonic is still on 119. They recently moved a lot of 119 onto 103. I'm not sure if any sonic got moved yet. I know hope network was a big one. Lots of 80yo lady's called in upgrades just for that ch lol.

Question... How do I get that channel then? Do I have to change my equipment? Do I need either better or inferior equipment to get that channel? Would it be an upgrade or a downgrade? I probably won't change my equipment right now, but I might consider it in the future when I can afford an upgrade and apt to "move" back. I do like Christmas music and would like that channel.

Question... How do I get that channel then? Do I have to change my equipment? Do I need either better or inferior equipment to get that channel? Would it be an upgrade or a downgrade? I probably won't change my equipment right now, but I might consider it in the future when I can afford an upgrade and apt to "move" back. I do like Christmas music and would like that channel.
You would need to either change the lnb yourself to a swm5 or ka.ku5 (if you don't want to "move") otherwise you need to call dtv to schedule an odu upgrade and have the lnb replaced. Assuming you will have Los for 119. You can try to argue the point that you are missing channels that you technically subscribe to in order to get around the 49$ charge they are going to try to bill you.

And which lnb you need swm or traditional depends on which type you have now easy way to tell is how many physical wires are coming from it. You can also hit dash and see if it says swm connected.

You would need to either change the lnb yourself to a swm5 or ka.ku5 (if you don't want to "move") otherwise you need to call dtv to schedule an odu upgrade and have the lnb replaced. Assuming you will have Los for 119. You can try to argue the point that you are missing channels that you technically subscribe to in order to get around the 49$ charge they are going to try to bill you.

And which lnb you need swm or traditional depends on which type you have now easy way to tell is how many physical wires are coming from it. You can also hit dash and see if it says swm connected.
That wouldn't be a downgrade, would it? I don't want lower equipment or lose any channels or even my HD. I asked a tech about it and she said it would be.

The 119 has several channels that are included in packages that most people subscribe to and don't get, including: V-Me, Enlace, Once, CCTV News English, and several channels of sonic tap crap too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)