Soon is here for new DISH HD?

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Charlie is SO messin' with you... ;)

I can't wait for the mass whine when DISH subscribers miss another episode of BSG in HD.

Ted

I dont think anything is whining I think folks just want more for their money.:) Either way April good be a good month. :)

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
I wonder if these 5 temp channels are what they seem to be before. I dont think any of those channels were listed at the charlie chat.
Actually, I thought three of the five where on his chart. I believe the three listed were MGM-HD, Smithsonian HD, and Tennis Channel.

Personally, the only reason I'd wanna see MOJO would be for the Heroes repeats. (edit: forgot - London Live has a few good perfomances every now and then)

Last edited:

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Thanks Scott,

Please leed us to the HD prommissed land!
I hope that dish finally comes through. Im like a kid waiting for a birthday
present that never arrives.

Yes, Im spoiled. I have direc but Im holding my breath for dish to ramp it up. Im turning blue!
Hurry up!

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
God I hope World Fishing Network HD gets lit up soon. It BETTER be included in these new channels.

We already missed the first HD episode of the 4th season of "Fishing with Guns", Chuck better get his act together or I'm gonna rip my dish off the roof and use it as a bowl for nachos as I watch TV with a paperclip stuck in the back.

Hell yeah:up
I didn't realize Fishin' with Guns was already on. DAMN!
They'd better turn that channel on right fast!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
But unfortunately every Wednesday all we have been getting is coal in our stockings. Lets hope that changes this week.
Amen.

I hate hearing all this stuff and reporting it only to have me look like a fool or the boy who cried wolf. The problem I have is if I hear it and don't report it then it makes me look like I have lost my contacts. I REALLY hate seeing other sites report news before us. ;)

jdr01930

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2005
Gloucester, MA
Personally, the only reason I'd wanna see MOJO would be for the Heroes repeats.

MOJO?? Is that thing even still on the list of stuff we might get someday?
Is it actually in the cards for this month?

I forgot all about that channel - As a Howard Stern fan, it would be nice to have MOJO for their best of Stern show

rogerpl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 7, 2007
Northern Vt.
Amen.

I hate hearing all this stuff and reporting it only to have me look like a fool or the boy who cried wolf. The problem I have is if I hear it and don't report it then it makes me look like I have lost my contacts. I REALLY hate seeing other sites report news before us. ;)
Report away! Anyone who thinks you are just blowing smoke can go away.

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
MOJO?? Is that thing even still on the list of stuff we might get someday?
Is it actually in the cards for this month?
I have no contacts... (still wear glasses, actually). Someone mentioned the 5 uplinks from a while back; i was mostly referring to the three that were on the Charlies "Soon" and "Most" list and ended with a veiled meh at the concept of MOJO....

Perhaps someone in the know could shed some light on it...

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
My take is that it is OK to report rumors. But we all need to understand that sometimes rumors are not 100% accurate and even if they are, plans may change last minute.
So let's be patience and not surprise/dissapointed if no new channel show up Thrursday.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Amen.

You can report something a week late and still come ahead of the other guys :)

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Amen.

Youre not really crying wolf. I see no issue with reporting the facts, which is what you are doing right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)